Fall Out Boy saves rock and roll

Fall Out Boy, who is currently on tour with bands including Panic! at the Disco and Twenty One Pilots, did not let fans down with their fifth album, Save Rock and Roll.

The album, which was released in April, is the first album the band has released since Folie á Deux in 2008. While on tour, the band is not failing to sell out venues across the country and is performing their hit song, “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark,” at diverse venues, including with Taylor Swift and most recently on America’s Got Talent.

In addition to “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark,” the album also features the single “The Phoenix.” The song holds true to the band’s typical style of music, punk-rock, and is a good pump up song.

However, contrary to punk-rock, Save Rock and Roll also includes tracks such as “Miss Missing You” and “Just One Yesterday,” both of which are more focused on love and relationships.

In addition to Fall Out Boy, Big Sean in “The Mighty Fall” and Elton John in “Save Rock and Roll,” are both featured on the album. The additional artists add a creative and positive dynamic to an already good album.

Overall, Save Rock and Roll is a great album and was worth the wait of the band’s hiatus. Fall Out Boy definitely does not disappoint with their new album. fall out boy rotated