Capturing the memories

Places in Lake Zurich to take prom pictures

Are you still looking for a place to take prom photos? Look no further, here are several different places around Lake Zurich that offer spectacular scenery and beautiful backgrounds so you can capture each and every moment with your friends and family. Parking is available at or around all locations.

If you are looking for a area with both shade and sun, the bird watching gazebo at Oak Ridge Marsh Nature Park is the perfect place to get some prom pictures. The trees and greenery offer a beautiful backdrop and you can get some unique and fun photos in the gazebo. Maybe you’ll spot a couple birds as well.

Oak Ridge Marsh Nature Park (Photo by Lindsey Bitzer)

Stop by Breezewald Park if you’re wanting a combination of greenery, beach, and gazebo photos. This park has such a variety of scenery that you are sure to find a perfect background for your photos.

Breezewald Park (Photo by Lindsey Bitzer)

It may not be as great as the ocean but pictures by the lake are so breathtaking and beautiful. Come take photos at the promenade. The blue skies and the lake shimmering in the sunlight will make your photos one of a kind. And it is always a fun trip hanging out at the lake with others.

Downtown Lake Zurich Promenade (Photo by Lindsey Bitzer)

Looking for a woodsy area with a lot of trees and bright green grass? Paulus Park has everything you are looking for with its array of tree-lined paths as well as a walk-way leading down to the lake.

Paulus Park (Photo by Lindsey Bitzer)Do you want a more secluded area, away from the busy streets? Known for its long trails and variety of plants and trees, Cuba Marsh is such a great area to take pictures. You can explore down the trails to find your perfect photos. Whether you pose in the tall trees or on the bridge in the marsh, this place will make stunning photos with its views.

Cuba Marsh (Photo by Lindsey Bitzer)