Karmin’s album Pulses through speakers

Karmin’s new album will get your heart beating and your mind racing. The album, Pulses, features everything from dance songs, to rap, to heart-felt serenades. Karmin is best known for their 2012 hit song, “Brokenhearted,” but Pulses deviates from their clean and polished pop sound.

Pulses is Karmin’s first studio album, and it definitely does not disappoint. The album contains thirteen original songs, each with empowering lyrics.

“Acapella” is a rap song about a woman growing up and realizing that she should not depend on a man to make her happy; she can make her own fairytale ending, thus the title “Acapella.”

If one wants a fun song to dance to, “I Want it All” brings back a disco feel from the 1970s, while still incorporating the synthetic pop-feel our generation is used to.

The song “Pulses,” however, gets the blood pulsing more than the rest. It relies heavily on beats and sounds, which makes the song fun to listen and dance to. “Pulses” somewhat resembles their 2012 hit song “Hello.”

Karmin is a musical duo composed of Amy Renee Heidemann and Nicholas Noonan. The two work wonderfully together to create original music and lyrics. During their show at the House of Blues this year, they revealed they will go on tour again in the near future.

Whether you want to find a song to dance around your room to or blast in your car, check out Karmin’s Pulses for a variety of exciting songs.