Fierce Five tours Chicago

Fierce Five tours Chicago

The men and women’s Olympic gymnasts, along with other gymnasts, are officially coming to Chicago on October 14.  They will be performing multiple gymnastics skills to be a part of the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions.

The Kellogg’s tour has already traveled through California and Arizona, and will be traveling through Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and many other states before making the stop at the United Center in Chicago.

“The show is not only a celebration of that dynamic group, [The Fierce Five], but also a celebration of the sport itself and features a diverse cast of gymnastics stars, including 2008 Olympic teammates,” said Chris Korotky in an article on the Inside Gymnastics Magazine website.

Female artistic gymnasts, such as Gabby Douglas, Jordyn Wieber, Aly Raisman, McKayla Maroney, and Kyla Ross, otherwise known as the gold-medal winning Fierce Five, will be performing that night, according to http://kelloggstour.com.

The fifth-placed male artistic gymnasts, such as Jake Dalton, Jonathon Horton, Danell Leyva, Sam Mikulak, and John Orozco, will also be performing at the United Center.  Many other gymnasts who were not on the Olympic team also had the opportunity to join these athletes in the abundance of shows. 

Fans who have already seen the show at one of its first stops like the overall, feel-good atmosphere and the wide spread of entertainment, according to the Kellogg’s Tour website.

“High-flying acrobatics, engaging acts and a mesmerizing atmosphere created with state-of-the-art lighting and a diverse playlist are hallmarks of the new Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions,” Korotky said.

At this point, tickets are $25 to $200 for one person.  Information and tickets can be found on the Kellogg’s Tour website, along with photos taken at other stops taken on the road.