Shine Bright, Shine Far get ready for a Life Size sequel

The classic Disney Channel original movie Life Size is returning with a sequel as confirmed by Tyra Banks, or ‘Eve’ herself, on Twitter. Although the date is not official, it is confirmed that the movie will happen. Fans can expect a release later this year or in 2015.

Tyra Banks confirmed with Digital Spy that “Life Size will be back, better than ever,” and that it will have a modern take on the movie. Based on the hilarity and fun in the original movie, the standards will be high for the upcoming sequel.

Life Size, came out in 2000 as one of the classic Disney Channel Original Movies starring Tyra banks and a young Lindsay Lohan. The movie mixed real teenage feelings of seclusion, insecurities, and loss with a comedic spin. Casey (Lohan) continues to mourn the loss of her mother even though it’s been years since passing. She decides to try a satanic ritual that is said to bring the dead back to life. Instead of bringing back her mom to life, she accidently turns her doll Eve, played by Tyra Banks, to life. Little does Casey know that Eve will help her deal with emotions and turn her into a more secure young girl.

Although it has not been clarified whether Lohan will reprise her role as Casey, there is definitely much excitement for this new movie.